Repair & Rewind low voltage AC electric motor from fractional through 750 kW
ELECTRIC MOTOR REPAIR, REWIND, REDESIGN & REBUILD
Electric Motor Rewind Process
- Proper winding removal to prevent core loss which causes loss of motor efficiency.
- Core loss testing to insure efficiency.
- Class F or H Insulation system to provide long motor life and service.
- Slot liner and phase insulation are Nomex.
- Premium grades high temperature inverter duty magnet wire which improved resistance to the damaging effect of corona discharge.
- Coils wound on winding equipment for quality and consistency into the stator slot by skilled craftsmen.
- Solventless varnish for outstanding resistance to chemicals and moisture with superior physical properties.
- Double dip-and-bake cycle using resin varnish and heated on a temperature controlled bake oven to ensure proper penetration into the form coil.
- Proper quality bearings and higher temperature lubricant to avoid bearing damage that shortened motor live.
- Detailed inspection of all mechanical and electrical parts for soundness.
- Complete testing including a full voltage run and insulation test, well-documented quality assurance systems and repair history.
When repair/replace decisions are in doubt?
Trust us, our repair estimates are relatively straight forward before going further, we check which is economical and practical, causes of failure, re-evaluate the application and operating conditions of motor. Because there are opportunities to improve motor performance or reduce operating cost. We will suggest or advise you in making a right decision.
We verified winding data of rewound motor (non original winding) with a computer verification program.
We can also redesign the winding to better fit the motor application.